Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yarnographers Unite!



I have changed events. Yesterday the postman didn't ring twice but he did leave me the above. 2 hanks of Roxanne's Zen Yarn Garden hand painted merino in Montego Green. I had drafted a new wrap design a couple months ago but nothing in the stash did it justice. Once I saw her merino I just knew it was The One. I will wind and do a small swatch to confirm needle size and will be ready to cast on domani.

At the same time I will be working on another Serena wrap for Amanda. I had made her one which I do believe is lost and gone forever due to the fact that the entire staff of the neighborhood post office has been suspended and is under invesigation for theft. A lot of package insurance claims were coming from the office which led to them being investigated in the first place. It seems those packages being sent or rec'd by people with "foreign names" were the target. $^$%&^%%^*. At least now the problem is being cured and once again I will be able to share the LOYM's fiberlovin thru the mail.

Click the photo uptop if you'd like to check out the rest of the Yarrrrrrpr0n (:

1 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Zib, I love your yarn! I think there may be a few to change events too!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home