Sunday, February 26, 2006

With 9 hrs left to go.....

I had to withdraw. Fellow Knittyboard teammates....I am unable to finish, due equipment difficulties. Meaning, as you can see, strap is not finished but skein of yarn is. The only color I wasn't worried about running out of...did. I have enjoyed knitting with everyone, it has been fun and congrats to all who competed whether you finished or not. It happens...I am not upset or bummed. Just trying to order new yarn to finish....now if I can't find anymore..I will be upset!! ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Ay! I'm so sorry. If I could hand you a new skein of yarn in the right color, I would do so in a heartbeat.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

I'm so sorry!!!

4:25 PM  
Blogger TrixieG said...

That's such a bummer. If it's any consolation, the bag is looking fabulous. Love the colors!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Sharon P said...

I didn't finish either - I had some weekend obligations that took precedence, so do not feel alone! :) We took the challenge and went with it - I learned lace! Whee!

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home