Monday, February 20, 2006

Really, I'm here!

Okay, so I've been a big-fat-Olympic-lurker. I really have been working toward my Olympic goal - I just haven't had much knitting time until the past few days... but the games are not over yet!

Here's the first look at Twisted Sisters' Eve, a ribbed reversible cable scarf. Knit in TS's Petite Voodoo (50% silk 50% merino). Since this photo was taken last week, she's been frogged, restarted and is now progressing quite well. (I decided to move down a needle size to US5). As I'm a pokey knitter, I should get back to work on her... Plus the Women's Bobsled competition (one of my faves) is on right now, complete with a big wipe-out run, so there is be no better time to knit Olympic style. Knit on!

4 Comments:

Blogger littlegoat said...

What a nifty pattern. I'm going to make a note of that one so I can do it in the future.

Love your yarn choice, too!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Trillian42 said...

Very cute! And that yarn is just gorgeous!

3:46 PM  
Blogger darbyrose said...

I like the pattern, too, and gotta love any yarn that has blues!

darbyrose

3:54 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

That looks great! I'm a big fan of cabling. Can't wait to see the finished product.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home