Sunday, February 12, 2006

Picking Up Steam

I'm happy to report that I've finally figured out fancy-schmancy modular/entrelac/domino knitting, and I'm about half-way up the left front.

Friday night my friend Sue came over, to offer cheerleading, athletic support, and Afghans for Afghans hat-finishing prowess, while I worked on my cardigan. Here's a pic from around 9 PM that night:














George looks thoroughly impressed by my Olympic knitting, doesn't he? I can't say I blame him.

And here's where I am Sunday night:



















I sure hope this blocks out OK.

Oh, and the chocolate sheep from WEBS made the ultimate team sacrifice late yesterday. I noticed an almost immediate improvement in athletic abilities, so I highly recommend this spiritual practice to all my sister athletes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home