Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ooops

I seem to have fallen over part way through and am struggling to get up and carry on.

My cardigan was going very well, but the apres-ski got a bit too tempting and I've been partying in the village instead.

The progress so far, you'll have to excuse the dodgy photo (and my smeary mirror).

The top half of the body is complete and I've made a start on the sleeves. Once I've done those I'll turn it around and work the other way to shape the bottom. I'm not quite sure how it will work, but you can see the sketches on my blog to see what I'm aiming for.

It's going to be a desperate scramble to the finish line.

3 Comments:

Blogger reluctantMANGO said...

You can do it! Looks like you have a great start - you're in the home stretch now. I'm loving the shape of the neckline, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Looking good! Knit onward!

10:37 AM  
Blogger darbyrose said...

It's looking great! I know you can get it done!

Off to check the sketches on your blog....

darbyrose

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home