Monday, February 27, 2006

Not done, and not defeated.

Congratulations to all of you sporting shiny medals. Well deserved, well earned, and I'm enjoying seeing the variety of finished projects. Much applause to you all.

I'm still plugging along. Done? No. Surprised? No. Bummed? Actually, no to that as well. I've learned quite a bit, about myself and about my knitting. Tracking this project as compared to others, I've actually accomplished more in this particular short amount of time than ever before. I'll still have a nifty sweater when all is said and done. And I'm pleased to have been part of this effort with such a grand bunch of folks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

I too, did not finish, and learned a lot! The main thing, I don't like knitting one project at a time, I like variety. Still can't wait to see your sweater!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

I like variety, too. Last night I allowed myself to work on a non-Olympics project--a lace scarf. it was a nice change! This morning I was back to work on my Olympic vest. I'll probably be done within a week.

Don't feel bad about not finishing!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I think you're absolutely right. It was a great learning curve for me too - and I really don't think I'd have finished without this KAL! The "team spirit" has been great.

Just be sure to post pics when you're finished!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home