Friday, February 10, 2006

New to the team...

Hi!
I'm Diana and I am in beautiful Gig Harbor, Washington. I've already been signed up at Yarn Harlot for a week or so, but wanted to join the Knitty Team. I'm knitting the Hurry Up Spring Arm Warmers from SnB Nation. Instead of the Noro Kureyon, which is in short supply at my LYS, I chose a velvety teal Manos del Uruguay in the same gauge. This project should be challenging as I have not attempted cables in the round. And I've only made on pair of sox, so the gusset for the thumb should be a treat. I have a knitting blog, however humble: http://dianasez.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Hi Diana! I think you'll find that cables are easier in the round than flat, as you're always working on the "right" side. I'm doing a center-cable vest, so I'll be joining you on the cabling in the round. Good luck!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home