Saturday, February 18, 2006

Insomniac Update

I just realised I haven't posted an update on my progress... I nearly didn't get started on time, but I'm really cranking these socks out. Current state of Falling Leaves:


The second sock is now past the heel. I only have 2 or 3 more lace repeats before I start the ribbing. I LOVE this pattern! I'm a big fan of toe-up sock knitting, and I now see how people get addicted to lace knitting. Combine the two, and I may be in trouble. This pattern is easy and has a neat effect on self-striping yarns.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

They're looking great. Looks like you're more than on target to finish.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Ooh, looking lovely!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

The yarn and pattern really work well together. That's a very nice sock!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Cindiluhu said...

Your socks look great! I'll be starting my first socks after I finish my current project.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home