Monday, February 20, 2006

I came, I knit, I conquered! (I'm done!)


I just completed my Knitting Olymics challenge.. the Hurry Up Spring armwarmers from SnB Nation. I used Manos Uruguay yarn, instead of Noro Kureyon, because of availability issues with my LYS. I'm really happy with how they turned out, except for some tense moments with a few vague directions, and an evil stitch or two. My high school stepdaughter fell in love with them, so they are hers. I plan to make another pair for myself, and will devise my own decorative pattern for the next ones, just to mix it up. There is a quick photo shot with my cell phone. I'll post a detailed shot later, when I drag out my real camera. Just was sooo excited to finish these! woohoo! -Diana

1 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

Those are fabulous! Another Gold Medal performance!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home