Saturday, February 11, 2006

Houston, We Have a Problem....

And the problem is, I don't like my project. I'm making Clapotis, and I really don't like the pattern. It's boring. I'm in the increase section (is that section 2) and just need to make 1 more repeat to get to the 101 stitches. I'm hoping it gets more entertaining further into the pattern. I like my yarn--Mountain Colors wool in Wild Raspberry. I'll finish the project, but likely this is a one time deal. I just can't see myself knitting this again.

3 Comments:

Blogger bookgrump said...

I envy your choice of yarn! I'm sure it will be gorgeous!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Hi Donna! It's your Clap-mate. I am hearing you on the pattern. My concern is it's not particularly challenging, and since it's the Olympics...but I know for me getting it DONE in the time allotted with a FT+ job will be the challenge. And I am doing it with a sport weight - not sure that was the best choice. But us atheles, we persevere!

You can do it, Donna!!!!! And let's see how the straight section goes.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

It gets much more interesting when you can start dropping stitches! I promise! :-)

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home