Sunday, February 12, 2006

Fudging on Tubey

Hi, all!

I am doing my first sweater, Tubey. Had to start all over when I found I did not like the yarn or fabric I was getting on Friday but as of tonight I have the back done and 5 rounds on each sleeve.
I needed the smaller sized back but was afraid it would feel too tight on my arms. I added some increases in the last 6 rounds before going to dpns.(This is the fudging part. *G*) I hope it works out.

I plan to work partway down both sleeves, then put them on cables and do the 'belly'. If I get enough time I may try something special at the bottom of the sleeves.

Hope your projects are going well.

And Way to Go, USA Women's Hockey!

darbyrose

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Sounds like you have it well in hand. :)

8:58 PM  
Blogger kemtee said...

You're further along than I am!!

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home