Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cables are my friends


Hey there, knitting olympians. Just checking in to let you know that I did cast on and I have begun the trio of Coronets. I couldn't figure out the provisional cast-on, so I just knit in a different color for a few rows, then I can use the first row of correct-color stitches for the grafting part. I read that someone had done so (can't remember who for the life of me) on the knittyboard and it worked out fine just taking that alternate color out and working with the live stitches there, so, we'll see how that goes. I have a few more repeats before I have to kitchner stitch the band together. See above.

Yay! Cables are easy. I can't wait until I finish this one, because I hate looking at this horrible color. It's a gift for someone and she chose it. (:

3 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

Yay cables!

And I kind of like the color... =)

8:15 PM  
Blogger heatherfeather said...

yay cables is right - cables are SOOOO easy yet they look sooooo impressive!

and at least it's lamb's pride... :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger darbyrose said...

I happen to like pink but since you don't, I hope that the next one you do is in a color you love. :-)

Your cables look great!

darbyrose

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home