Friday, February 24, 2006

another gold for Team Knittyboard!

Done in right at 2 weeks, the Fir Cone Square Shawl is finished! The yarn is about 4 ounces of 1/14 cashmere from ColourMartUK in "Everglades". The cost of the yarn was about $15 - not much more than Zephyr! I used 3.5mm needles; finished size is, eh, about 50" square. Plenty big.

A couple of quick pictures (click to make 'em big and useful)-

and

Fritty has more fun with it here. I'll try to get a more verbose post on my blog in a day or two.

6 Comments:

Blogger Elisabeth said...

Dang!! You knit fast and purdy. :-)

11:43 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

Your work is absolutely gorgeous. How you got that finished in such a short amount of time boggles the mind! Congratulations!!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

It's gorgeous! Fantastic work!

12:25 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Yea monkee! I'm so incredibly impressed. Congratulations!

5:20 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Beautiful job! Awesome as always!
Congrats for finishing!

8:25 AM  
Blogger TrixieG said...

Monkee, you so rock! I tried to channel my inner Monkee while knitting Kiri but it was not to be. I have no inner Monkee because I am a sloooowwwwww knitter. Anyway, the shawl is absolutely beautiful. I continue to be in awe of your mad skillz!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home