Sunday, February 19, 2006

A,lmost halfway....

I think at this stage I am just about as far along as I need to be to be in with a shout of finishing in time. Here's where we're at as of 11:00 GMT today:














I have about another 4 inches to knit, then the body will be done. I'm hoping I'll get this done by the end of today. I've some time off this week, so I should be able to get some extra knitting in to get the sleeves done. I have just one small problem that might hinder me - as of today I don't actually have the right size needle to do the collar! The Addis are ordered, but out of stock. I'm hoping they'll arrive this week, otherwise the collar is going to be have to done with an alternative needle!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

I really like the yarn you're using. I hope you get the needles in time.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home