Monday, January 30, 2006

For the love of Maude!

I chose Kiri (links to PDF file, fyi) and ordered KSH in Heavenly. So. I'm nuts. I need to get myself over to the KnittyBoard to ask a question about lace charts and repeats. The Harlot did say to make it challenging, right? I think I've picked something plenty challenging for me. It will be an Olympic Miracle if I finish this baby. I'm going into training mode soon. I think my training mode will consist of positive thinking, faithfulness to only Kiri (I will not even look at, or think of, another project), quadrupling my caffeine intake and making sure my kids have a wide selection of new and exciting DVD's to keep them quiet.

OMG, what have I done?

6 Comments:

Blogger TrixieG said...

And that, my friends, was my first blog post evah. Scary, it was.

12:12 AM  
Blogger kemtee said...

But nicely done, if I may say so.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Between the extra caffeine and DVDs you should be OK. That is truly an ambitious project!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Oh god whatch now...she'll get a blog soon, just like me!!! hehehe

5:06 PM  
Blogger TrixieG said...

Hi Z! Now really, if I start a blog I wouldn't have time to check out everyone else's!!!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Blimey! Good luck!!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home