Friday, January 27, 2006

Cable and Rib Toddler Sweater with Hood!

Yay for the knitting olympics and team knittyboard :)

I'm planning on making Debbie Bliss' "Cable and Rib Sweater with Hood" from The Baby Knits Book for my 2 year old (toddler sized) in Knit Picks' Merino Style, dusk colorway. Yarn is on the way, I already have the book... now I just need to gear up and wait for the Opening Ceremonies!



I'm really excited about this project, and would never have considered it without the knittyboard thread. Feb 10th seems soooo far off!

PS, does anyone have any button-making skillz? I'd lerve a team knittyboard button to go next to the knitting olympics one on my blog...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

I love that sweater. I can't wait to see how yours turns out.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home